We Are Hiring:
Full time Pharmacy Technician at our St Vincent Women's Hospital
- Rotating shifts - day/evening. 8 hour (10 hour shifts may be available).
- Every other weekend and rotating holiday requirement.
Excellent Benefits and Faith based Culture - Join us and Make a Difference - Apply Today! What You Will Do:
Provide distributive pharmacy services and technical support for the pharmacist.
What You Will Need:
- Refill and maintain automated dispensing systems.
- Prepare orders and maintain inventory for the pharmacy department.
- Repackage bulk medications.
- Receive and store incoming supplies.
- Serve as liaison between pharmacy, patient and health professional by providing information as necessary.
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
One or more of the following required:
- In Training Pharmacy Tech obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Pharmacy Tech credentialed from the Indiana Board Of Pharmacy obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Pharmacy Intern obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Pharmacy Tech credentialed from the National Healthcareer Association.
- Licensed Pharmacy Tech credentialed from the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB).
Why Join Our Team:
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.
Serving the greater Indianapolis area and Evansville, Indiana, Ascension St. Vincent has been providing rewarding careers in healthcare for over 148 years. We operate 24 hospitals — in addition to outpatient health centers, physician offices, rehabilitation centers and more — and offer careers in a wide range of services. We provide generous paid time off for work-life balance, a collaborative work environment, professional development opportunities, and more to help our associates flourish personally and professionally. When you join Ascension St. Vincent, you join a diverse team of more than 15,000 associates and 3,000 providers who are dedicated to providing compassionate, personalized care to all — especially to those most in need. If you are looking to make an immediate impact in your community, explore a career with us today. Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Ascension St. Vincent is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer. Associates and Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status. E-Verify Statement:
Pay Non-Discrimination Notice:
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.