A clinical diagnostic lab in Valencia is looking for entry level candidates eager to learn about the scientific field and grow within the company.
- Route any samples intended for same day analysis to the lab in a timely manner.
- Execute quality control check and identification of incoming specimens.
- Perform end-of-day procedures and action any issues arising from this.
- Prepare and package specimens requiring onward shipping to outside recipients for testing.
- Ensure that scheduled shipments are made as per sponsor requirements.
- Discard any samples when required.
- Review, action and close any ad-hoc requests assigned.
- Provide support to line management in any tasks applicable to the daily running of the department.
- Manage inventory maintenance.
- Sort incoming specimens for testing, storage or onward shipping.
- Ensure that all shipments incoming and outgoing meet shipping regulatory requirements.
- Ensure specimen integrity by maintaining specimens at the proper temperature conditions and taking proactive steps to prevent temperature variance.
- Assist with routine freezer maintenance
- High school diploma (must be able to present this if an offer is extended)
- Previous work experience involving documentation
- Ability to work a 2nd shift from 3:30pm - Midnight
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.