Our client, a well-established and fast-growing pharmaceutical company focusing on over-the-counter pharma products for the global markets, is seeking a Formulation Chemist to join their team.
Position Overview: The Formulation Chemist will work in the R&D group and participate in formulating solid dose forms as per company's guidelines.
Responsibilities of the Formulation Chemist:
- Participate in formulating various dosage forms (capsules, tablets etc), in conjunction with batch verification, coordinating with production for scale up process
- Assist in maintaining, trouble-shooting lab instrument
- Analyse lab data and perform respective record keeping and results reporting
- Assist in special projects as needed
- Assist in maintaining lab inventory
Qualifications for the Formulation Chemist:
- Minimum 1 year experience in a GMP lab environment, performing product formulation and other lab duties
- Experience in equipment such as tabletting, granulation etc. desirable
- Knowledge in raw materials and ingredients desirable
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams required
- Good data analysis, documentation and project management skills a plus
- Computer proficiency required
- BS in Chemistry or related scientific disciplines