Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE: CAH) is a global, integrated healthcare services and products company, providing customized solutions for hospitals, health systems, pharmacies, ambulatory surgery centers, clinical laboratories and physician offices worldwide.
The company provides clinically-proven medical products and pharmaceuticals and cost-effective solutions that enhance supply chain efficiency from hospital to home. Cardinal Health connects patients, providers, payers, pharmacists and manufacturers for integrated care coordination and better patient management. Backed by nearly 100 years of experience, with more than 40,000 employees in nearly 60 countries, Cardinal Health ranks among the top 25 on the Fortune 500.
For nearly half of a century, the Nuclear Pharmacy Services business of Cardinal Health has set the standard for the radiopharmaceutical industry. Nuclear Pharmacy Services, whose network of over 130 pharmacies fills 65% of radiopharmaceutical unit doses nationwide, has consistently demonstrated leadership through innovation and a commitment to excellence.
- Must be flexible to work various days, shifts and schedules to include, weekdays, weekends, holidays, on call work and overtime with little to no advanced notice as needed.
- Supervises day to day operations for all drivers and dispatchers
- Creates and prepares delivery routes for drivers
- Conducts staff meetings for drivers and dispatchers
- Trains newly hired Associate I, Pharmacy Services & Delivery Drivers and Dispatchers on safe driving procedures, routing, etc. when required
- Performs general pharmacy and facility clean up.
- Maintains accurate log books and vehicle inspection records. Ensures maintenance of vehicles is done on a routine basis
- May perform driver and/or dispatcher responsibilities as needed
- Evaluates and conducts performance reviews
- Assists pharmacy managers and/or Radiation Safety officers with projects as needed
- Performs any other duties as required to ensure a safe and efficient pharmacy operation
- Works with staff at other nearby Cardinal Health nuclear pharmacies to make product pick ups and deliveries
- Manages relationships and proactively resolves customer/employee concerns
- Tracks paid time off, maintains schedules and processes payroll for direct reports
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 2-3 years related experience required
- Demonstrated supervisory experience/leadership capabilities required
- Proven customer service skills required
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record required
- Minimum of 21 years of age due to driving of company owned vehicle
- Ability to work overtime, weekends, holidays, on call and/or change shifts with little or no advanced notice required
- Ability to lift 80 lbs required
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) required
- Intermediate computer skills required
- Prior dispatching experience strongly preferred
- Radiation Safety experience/knowledge preferred
- Previous experience preparing and conducting employee performance reviews strongly preferred
- Previous experience with employee scheduling preferred
- Previous experience with employee payroll processing preferred
- Demonstrated ability to coach and motivate employees strongly preferred
- Previous experience preparing and creating delivery routes strongly preferred
- Previous experience conducting staff meetings
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.