Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health. A joint venture of IQVIA (formerly QuintilesIMS) and Quest Diagnostics, Q2 Solutions combines the best of each parent organization’s clinical trials laboratory services capabilities to fulfill its mission of treating each sample as if a life depends on it.
To assist the Supervisor, Pre-Analytical Services in the following accountabilities as required.
- Enter data from standard and more complex VSK patient information forms and remanding material requiring further
- Apply quality control (QC) labels to the appropriate patient information forms.
- Review standard and more complex patient information forms for quality control purposes after accessioning is complete.
- Ensure that patient forms which have been quality checked have been removed from the requisition QC queue in a timely
- Investigate, resolve and remove standard and more complex entries from Lab Operations’ data clarification queues.
- Perform resolution desk duties as applicable.
- Register any late arriving specimens. Accession patient forms.
- Ensure that LRMS requests are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Provide cover for Senior Laboratory Operations Associate when and as required.
- Maintain printers as needed.
- Enter reference lab results data into the database system as applicable.
- Manage work sheet creation and end of accessioning functions.
- Assist in resolving pending tests and/or cancel/re-select laboratory analyte tests, where required.
- Review, action and close any ad-hoc requests assigned.
- Assist in the training of less experienced Laboratory Operations staff on relevant job function procedures.
- Provide support to line management in any tasks applicable to the daily running of the department.
All responsibilities are essential job functions unless noted as nonessential (N).
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Good working knowledge of relevant procedures
- Ability to liase with internal departments
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or educational equivalent and 1 year relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education,
- training and experience
- Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech
- Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers
- Regular sitting for extended periods of time
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] to arrange for such an accommodation.
Job ID: R1093674