Apex Life Sciences is looking for a Microbiology Manager! This is a permanent opportunity here in the St. Louis area.
Essential Job Functions:
- This manager must ensure all proper process and and procedures are maintained.
- Must keep productivity and ensure a consistent high level of performance
- Communicate and work well with customers to ensure requirements are being met
- Keep the work environment safe
- understand and be compliant with cGMP/ISO/USP guidelines
- Works with employees to develop future leaders
- oversee training
- Must be well versed in root cause analysis to assess any systematic issues
- Approves or assists in department operational procedures, policies, and standards
- Evaluates department equipment, ensures correct qualifications and calibrates are being met
Must have a bachelors degree biological sciences or related field along with 6 years of experience in microbiology.
Must have minimum of 2 years’ experience as a supervisor or manager. As a manager, you must be able to communicate ideas well with your team and be able to implement positive change. We are looking for someone who encourages creativity and can develop the members working under them.
Frequently requires the use of potentially hazardous chemicals and reagents
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178.