**Apex Life Sciences is looking for an Entry Level Lab Technician in Milwaukee!
- Conduct chemical and physical laboratory tests of products
- Analyze test data for research, product development, and quality control
- Set up laboratory equipment and instrumentation required for tests, research, or process control
- Test and analyze products to determine strength, stability, chemical content, and other characteristics
- Document results of tests and analyses
- 6 month contract position
- Viscosity testing
- General wet chemistry techniques
- Color matching
- Associate’s Degree in Sciences preferred, or High School Diploma/GED will be considered along with 1-2 years relevant experience
- Background check and drug test required
Hours: 1st shift 7AM - 330PM (some flexibility)
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178.