* Collection and analysis of quality control samples for biodiesel product and raw materials used in production process. This will include instrumental analyses (emphasis on gas chromatography) and basic wet chemistry techniques (pipetting, use of precision balances, derivitization, etc.)
* Maintenance of laboratory including equipment upkeep, safety inspections, and record keeping
* Receive and track laboratory inventory
* Ability to be a team player and follow strict safety and quality protocols
* Willingness and ability to assume a wide range of responsibilities depending upon business needs.
* Handle multiple priorities and successfully direct work flow to meet production schedules
What are the 3-5 must-haves that our candidate needs for you to hire them?
* Can change depending on production, in an ideal world they would have a set
* College degree: Scientific. Chemistry is ideal.
* Local/close to Stockton location is a plus. 30-40 minutes.
* Flexibility with schedule.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.