Chemical Lab Assistant needed in Dayton area!!!
We are looking for candidates interested in a long term opportunity in the pharmaceutical industry. Ideally someone who will master the Chemical Operator role and move up within the company. The essential job function is to produce specified products by mixing, blending and combining raw materials by follow written procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Disassemble, clean and reassemble equipment to prepare for processing.
- Conduct pre-processing staging to assure that required raw materials are assembled, weighed, and meets specified consistency as outlined in written procedures.
- Operate the process equipment to create product that meets pre-determined specifications.
- Monitor and record critical process parameters. Learning to make necessary adjustments to assure finished product meets customer specifications.
- Transfer processed materials through production equipment to include dryers, filtration systems, blenders, and sieving equipment.
- Operate solvent recovery system to assure cyclohexane ingredient is of the purest form.
- Follows all documentation procedures assuring that paperwork is in accordance with all company and regulatory standards.
- Adheres to GMP guidelines as well as the CFR.
- Bachelor or Associates degree in science (preferred for upward mobility but not required)
- 6 months or more manufacturing experience in chemical, pharma, food, automotive.
- Experience working in a GMP and FDA environment is preferred
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.