Quality Control (QC) Chemist - ICPMS exp, Irvine, CA
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform and/or assist with analytical testing of raw materials, in-process samples, and finished products.
- Utilize analytical laboratory instrumentation with supervision.
- Comply with cGMP regulations and follow all standard operating procedures.
- Peer review data generated by other technicians.
- Maintain and troubleshoot laboratory equipment and analytical instrumentation within level of experience.
- Perform and/or assist with equipment calibrations and qualification.
- Other related duties as required.
- Bachelor's degree (BS) in Chemistry or related discipline.
- One (1) to three (3) years experience in a chemistry laboratory.
- One (1) to three (3) years experience with analytical instrumentation, such as HPLC, GC, CE, ICP, FTIR, TOC, MS, and dissolution apparatus.
- Ability to follow standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and effectively perform concurrent tasks with minimal supervision.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Desire and ability to work in a positive team environment.
For immediate consideration, apply today! Questions? Call Airika at 562-206-2707
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—
providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant
projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help
advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000
scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world
a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect
with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.