Volt has an opportunity for Scientist III -HPLC for client in ST Paul, MN.
Volt's Client is an American healthcare company that has a broad range of branded generic pharmaceuticals, medical devices, diagnostics, and nutrition products.
Supporting Validation. Experience with presenting results of projects both internally and externally; present complex technical data to large and diverse groups. Ability to train others on the theoretical and practical basis of techniques, processes and assays. Familiar with project planning, process updates, and experimental design. Prepares and align impact goals with department goals.
- Conceive, plan, design and conduct advanced independent research in compound, assay, process, product, or method development.
- Direction is provided by project goals and experimental design.
- May act as lead scientist, project leader, or project contributor. Provide technical direction and feedback to others.
- Design, plan & execute project related tasks.
- Design experiments to test hypothesis related to project outcomes.
- Apply advanced scientific knowledge to projects; determine priorities for experiments.
- Independently design and execute experiments. Utilize DOE as appropriate.
- Identify technical alternatives from literature review.
- Familiar with lab environment and safety practices: may assume roles of responsibility (i.e. Safety Officer, Emergency Control Force delegate, etc.).
- Apply basic computer skills. (Includes word processing, spreadsheets, instrumentation related and company network systems.)
- Apply advanced technical writing skills to produce reports and documents; write independently, evaluates the writing of others.
Software: Chromeleon, MassHunter, Empower, HPLC
Preferred with medical device and analytical experience, GMP
Education: BS/MS degree in Chemistry, Biology, Chemical Engineering or related.
6 Month Project
This position is Non-Exempt
Volt is an equal opportunity employer
Contact Recruiter at (602)889-0711