Performs radiologic examinations, aids in clerical functions, and maintains the smooth and orderly flow of patients through the radiology department.
Responsibilities: A listing of the key responsibilities
- Administers all steps of the X-Ray with the patient: Pre-exam processing, performing the exam, and post-exam documentation.
- Maintains cleanliness of all rooms, machines and cassettes in the department.
- Maintains supply inventory.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned.
- Completion of a Radiologic Technology program.
- Knowledge of standard radiologic terminology required.
Required Licensure/Certification Skills:
- ARRT registered or registry eligible.
- Currently Registered with the New Hampshire Board of Registration for Medical Technicians