Position Summary: Assist providers with communication to medically stable patients, medication reconciliation, and patient education. Perform assigned Front Office and Back Office clinic duties.
- A minimum of 1 year of pharmacy technician experience.
- 1 year experience working in a medical office or ambulatory clinic preferred.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of customer service in any field.
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid California driver’s license and car insurance.
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- Certificate from an accredited Pharmacy technician program required.
- CA Pharmacy Technician license required.
- CPR for healthcare provider card required.
- Bilingual preferred
Job: United States-California-Fountain Valley
Job Posting: Staff