Microbiology Manager/Hicksville, NY, USA
- Keeping up to date with scientific and research developments.
- Ensuring that data is recorded accurately in accordance to guidelines.
- Observing high health and safety standards.
- Maintains quality results by participating in internal audits; reviewing quality control and quality assurance programs.
- Managing laboratories.
- BS degree in Microbiology , Biology or similar.
- Provides Quality Control laboratory results trending information, Inventory management of materials and equipment.
- Knowledge of MLG,BAM,CMMEF procedures and IS0 17025.
- Must have strong knowledge of LIMS ( Laboratory Information Management System).