The primary purpose of the Lab Technician is to perform pharmaceutical analyses through routine analyses for physico-chemical & microbiological characterization of pharmaceutical products.
If you are an enthusiastic self-starter, goal driven, love quality and have an interest in the pharmaceutical industry, then we are looking for you!
- Perform Routine Lab Analyses
- Test samples for elemental impurities (heavy metals) using ICP
- Conduct testing according to procedures
- Document testing in notebook entries with accuracy and completeness
- Ensure compliance with SOPs and protocols when perform activities in the laboratory
- Laboratory Environment
- Maintain clean, healthy and organized laboratory
- Perform glassware washing, ordering chemicals and supply checks
- Perform instrument maintenance, calibration & validation and routinely updates instrument calibration and maintenance logs
- Ensure Compliance and Prepare Appropriate Documentation
- Document deviations, lab investigations, including assigned Out of Specifications
- Assists in implementation of CAPA and continuous improvements
- Ensure compliance with GLP, cGMP (FDA, EPA, OECD, JMHW), ICH and ISO 17025 regulations
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Working knowledge of cGMP/GLP, ICH, USP/NF, FDA regulations
- Excellent communications skills; fluent English (oral & written) required
- Strong work ethic and reliable
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Able to work under pressure and successfully function in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) required
- Minimum of 3 years of laboratory experience. Instrument experience is required.
- Sc./M.Sc. in Chemistry (preferred) or a Science related field, with knowledge of common laboratory techniques.
If you feel that you have the skills required for this Lab Technician position, apply now by sending your resume to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates to be interviewed will be contacted.