Kelly Scientific Resources is currently recruiting for an Associate Research Scientist to contribute to novel paradigm-shifting approaches to improve the clinical efficacy of T cell-based therapies. This is a one-year contract position in Seattle, WA.
This position requires an experienced professional with a strong understanding of immunology and/or cancer biology. Highly proficient in a wide-range of technical abilities. Demonstrates independence in solving problems of diverse scope and complexity. Strong personal initiative, flexibility, and an innovative approach to problem-solving are required.
- Ability to culture primary and immortalized cell lines for a variety of immunologic assays functional and phenotypic assessments, complex co-cultures, cytolytic activity
- Minimum 2 years of experience with cellular immunology and T cell functional assays including proliferation assays, ELISA, and multi-parameter 6+ color flow cytometry.
- Familiarity with key principles of cellular and molecular immunology. Demonstrated ability to work in a high paced team environment, meet deadlines, and prioritize work on multiple projects.
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- B.S. with 3-5+ or M.S. with 1-2+ years of hands on experience in a relevant research setting.
- Experience with small molecule or biologic efficacy assays is a plus.
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—
providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant
projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help
advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000
scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world
a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect
with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.