VP of Chemistry Operations
Full Time Opportunity with Good Benefits
• Responsible for the Quality and Operational procedures in the food laboratory
- Develop the Lab division to support key objectives, Skills development, ensure quality performance management, drive high levels of accountability, skills development, and succession planning
- Ensures laboratory is in Food Safety compliance and adherence to the regulatory and accreditation requirements and maintain records.
- Oversees and approves laboratory investigations and non-conforming material investigations.
- Provides annual goals and objectives for Quality Control developing, implementing and managing annual operating budget, approving expenditures, monitoring and training staff in various required areas.
- Master of Science in Chemistry or related field. Doctorate degree preferred
- Must have a minimum of 8-10 years of managerial/supervisory experience in the food testing industry
• Strong knowledge in food testing/laboratory
• Some travel required and reachable for any laboratory issues
• Proficient with ISO guidelines and Laboratory audits
• Sound Business Management knowledge
• Nationwide responsibilities and training in other facilities