Hematology Laboratory Supervisor – Austin, TX (Direct Hire!)
Kelly Scientific Resources is currently seeking a Hematology Laboratory Supervisor for one of our top clients in Austin, TX.
As a Hematology Laboratory Supervisor, you will be responsible for the overall day to day of the departmental laboratory operation. Responsible for oversight of testing personnel including training, evaluation, and documentation of performance.
Additional Job Responsibilities:
- Hires and directs departmental staff in the performance of their duties
- Interviews all prospective applicants for department
- Oversees departmental general orientation and training of employees
- Counsels employees when indicated in accordance to company and departmental policies
- Oversees and maintains departmental programs
- Assists with continuing education programs within the laboratory
- Develops and maintains departmental quality assurance and quality control
- Maintains expenses within a budgeted variance
- Maintains appropriate chemicals and supplies
- Ability to competently perform all tests in moderate and high complexity testing
- Follows laboratory procedures for specimen handling and processing, test analysis, reporting and maintaining records of patient results
- BS in Medical Technology OR (Chemical, Physical, Biological, or Clinical Laboratory Science)
- 5-10 years’ experience in Hematology
- 3-5 years of recent supervisory experience
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical reports
- Ability to collect and analyze data using statistical methods
- Day Shift
- Relocation Assistance
- Full line of benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Sign-On Bonus
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—
providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant
projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help
advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000
scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world
a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect
with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.