Kelly Scientific Resources is currently recruiting for a Research Associate to join an Analytical Core team at a Therapeutics company in Seattle, WA. This is a one-year contract, full-time opportunity.
- Execution of multiplexed cell-based assays killing assays, mixed lymphocyte reactions, ELISA, Luminex etc.
- Execution of multi-parameter Flow cytometry
- Data analysis and reporting with an emphasis on high quality data and quick turnaround Improve current methods and processes to increase throughput and efficiency within the analytical core group
- Work with partners in a matrix group structure to support assay development and assay transfer
- Timely and thorough documentation of experiments in an Electronic Laboratory Notebook
- Author reports detailing experimental work and summarizing results
- Order, track, and maintain inventory of lab supplies and reagents
- BS in a scientific discipline with 1-3 years
- 1+ years with MS of relevant lab experience
- Solid knowledge of immunology and cell biology techniques and data analysis
- Ability to work in a self-driven, fast-paced team environment and prioritize work from multiple projects within a flexible work schedule
- Demonstrated experience with aseptic technique and cell-based assays
- Proficiency utilizing MS Office products
- Detail oriented with strong scientific technical writing and presentation skills
- Trained in multi-parameter flow cytometry as well as FlowJo and JMP analysis
- Prior experience handling and analyzing primary human T cell function and phenotype in a high throughput setting.
- Familiarity with development and / or commercialization of cell-based therapeutics.
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—
providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant
projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help
advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000
scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world
a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect
with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.