Sign on and retention bonuses available up to $5,000*
Full-time, 40-hour per week, evening shift position
*Additional 10% shift differential offered for evening shift
Responsible for the primary decontamination, and assembly, of all surgical instrumentation and supplies.
1. Conducts quality control checks on instrumentation for function, defects, breakage and overall general condition.
2. Assembles kits, sets, and packages per content/count sheet. Must be able to assemble General Surgery and Back Up instrumentation.
3. Works with the Team Leaders to communicate concerns regarding instrumentation.
4. Communicates content/count sheet and instrumentation discrepancies to CSR Leaders.
5. Expands knowledge of specialty instrumentation and other services, learning the instruments of General Surgery and one additional service.
6. Assists in the rotation of stock and out of date supplies. Folds towels, restocks supplies, distributes supplies, and wraps basins.
7. Unloads instrument and cart washers, dries and puts away items. Reports any suspected equipment malfunctions to a Supervisor or Team Lead. Maintains knowledge and ability to operate all washers.
8. Assists the department with restocking supplies, clearing Decontam window, unloading Decontam elevator, replenishing racks, and breaking down of cases carts.
9. Replenishes trash carts to the OR.
10. Cleans and disinfects all equipment that comes from the floors, all endoscopes, and surgical instrumentation.
11. Performs other duties as required or assigned.
*To be eligible for the sign on and retention bonus you must not have work at DH or any of it's system members in the last 6 months and must be employed on a FT(30hours or more per week) basis.
High school graduate or equivalent required.
Prior CSR experience preferred.
Basic computer skills required.
Required Licensure/Certification Skills: