Take advantage of a competitive salary, and be a Certified Pharmacy Technician with a Fortune 100 managed healthcare company.
This exciting opportunity will require a Certified Pharmacy Technician who can provide a high level of service and attention to their patients. If you are a Certified Pharmacy Technician and you meet the qualifications listed below, please click apply below for consideration.
- Will be working on the Prior Authorization team to track and triage requests from providers for PA’s
- Determine if a pharmacist needs to review each request
- Approve/reject requests based on defined criteria and then notify providers and members
- Registered in the state of Texas
- National Certification – PTCB
- 1+ year PBM, retail, or mail order experience
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary up to $19/hr
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Growth Opportunity with a Fortune 100 company
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being considered?
If you are interested in being considered for the Certified Pharmacy Technician position, please click the Apply button below or email your resume to Laura Bateman at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]