AtMemorialCare Health System, we believe in providing extraordinary healthcare toour communities and an exceptional working environment for our employees. Memorial Care stands for excellence in Healthcare. Across our family ofmedical centers, we support each one of our bright, talented employees inreaching the highest levels of professional development, contribution,collaboration and accountability. Whatever your role and whateverexpertise you bring, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your fullpotential in an environment of respect, innovation and teamwork.
The ORCentral Services Technician is primarily responsible for providing support tothe Operating Room through knowledge of surgical supplies and materials. The ORCentral Services Technician is responsible for the daily case supply picking.This position is accountable for the support of the effective PAR levelmaintenance.
Essential Functions and Responsibilitiesof the Job
- Demonstratesthe ability to safely and competently perform assigned duties in maintaining ORsupplies and picking surgical case carts.
- Demonstrateslean principles in maintaining proper inventory management
- Contributesto an effective and safe working environment.
- Demonstratestact, sensitivity and composure under duress.
- Abilityto demonstrate initiative, independent action, and mature judgment
- Abilityto maintain confidentiality
- Usesstrong oral/written communication skills
- Abilityto be at work and be on time
- Abilityto follow company policies, procedures and directives
- Abilityto interact in a positive and constructive manner
- Ability to prioritizeand multitask
- Two(2) years acute care experience in Surgical Services required. In lieu of thisexperience, consideration will be made for staff with strong healthcareeducation and associated experiential background
- Knowledgeof aseptic techniques
- HighSchool diploma or equivalency
Job: United States-California-Fountain Valley
Job Posting: Staff