Kelly Services is currently seeking a DIRECT HIRE Associate Scientist - Process Development for an esteemed client located in Research Triangle Park, NC. Seeking a candidate with experience in cell culture aseptic techniques, bioreactor setup and principles of operation/scale up.
Direct Hire + Benefits + Relocation Assistance
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to work independently and accurately
- Good Academic Standing
- Experience with any of the following specializations: Upstream Process Development, Downstream Process Development, Scale-up, Bioreactor Sampling, CHO Cells, Mammalian Cell Cultures
- 3L and 15L bioreactor sampling, data entry, and some data analysis; 200L bioreactor set-up, sampling, data entry, and some data analysis.
- Responsible for supporting process development activities for cell culture and microbial production processes that can be transferred to manufacturing or external client.
- Shake flask study set-up using design provided by a scientist.
- Bioreactor preparation, autoclaving, media hold, inoculation.
- Media, feed, buffer preparation and filtering.
- Harvest of mammalian and microbial bioreactors.
- Excel data entry and plotting.
- Bioreactor troubleshooting; equipment maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Ordering and stocking raw materials and consumables.
- Degree in Chemical/Biochemical Engineering, Biochemistry or equivalent
- Bachelor or Master’s degree with 1 -3 years of biopharmaceutical industry experience in any of the following specializations: Upstream Process Development, Downstream Process Development, Scale-up, Bioreactor Sampling, CHO Cells, Mammalian Cell Cultures
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Apply Today for Immediate Consideration!
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—
providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant
projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help
advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000
scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world
a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect
with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.