We Are Hiring:
Sleep Diagnostic Lab
Full Time, Nights
Ascension St. Vincent Sleep Diagnostic Lab
At the Ascension St. Vincent Sleep Disorders Center, we have been performing sleep studies for more than a quarter of a century and were the first sleep center in the region to obtain accreditation from the AASM (American Academy of Sleep Medicine). Sleep studies are performed five nights per week, and daytime testing is available for night shift workers. Patients of all ages are eligible. Our facility is designed for our patients’ comfort, with attractive and well-equipped rooms, Tempur-Pedic mattresses and state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment. Our experienced staff includes two board certified physicians, nurses, registered polysomnography technicians and respiratory therapists.
Benefits / Rewards / Career Development
- Wellbeing Programs: Transforming healthcare starts with taking care of our associates. We know our associates are busy and on the go. We provide our team resources and tools to help them proactively manage their physical, spiritual, and emotional wellbeing.
- Professional Development: By supporting our associates and their professional development, we ultimately enhance the care and services we provide to the community. Through this development, our associates find new opportunities for career advancement.
- Compensation/Benefits: At Ascension, we provide a competitive compensation package inclusive of a wide range of flexible benefit options. We support work-life balance through generous paid time off and encourage spirituality in the workplace.
Join us as we create a community where we care for each other and our patients! What You Will Do:
Perform basic and advanced diagnostic sleep studies.
What You Will Need:
- Prepare patient and equipment for ordered testing. Interview patient to determine sleep disorder issues and to explain testing procedures.
- Perform and document testing. Monitor patient throughout testing and intervene as necessary to resolve patient needs or equipment issues.
- Collect, analyze and integrate patient information to identify and meet patient-specific needs; score, interpret and report results of sleep studies.
- Prepare, calibrate, repair and maintain equipment required for testing.
- Determines and reports needed repairs/replacements.
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 12 Months (1 year) of hire date or job transfer date required.
- One or more of the following required:
- Cert Polysomnographic Tech credentialed from the Board of Registered Polysomnograhic Technologists (BRPT) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Respiratory Therapist specializing in Registered credentialed from the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Reg Polysomnographic Tchnlgst credentialed from the Board of Registered Polysomnograhic Technologists (BRPT) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Sleep Technician credentialed from the American Board of Sleep Medicine (ABSM) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
Why Join Our Team:
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.
Serving the greater Indianapolis area and Evansville, Indiana, Ascension St. Vincent has been providing rewarding careers in healthcare for over 148 years. We operate 24 hospitals — in addition to outpatient health centers, physician offices, rehabilitation centers and more — and offer careers in a wide range of services. We provide generous paid time off for work-life balance, a collaborative work environment, professional development opportunities, and more to help our associates flourish personally and professionally. When you join Ascension St. Vincent, you join a diverse team of more than 15,000 associates and 3,000 providers who are dedicated to providing compassionate, personalized care to all — especially to those most in need. If you are looking to make an immediate impact in your community, explore a career with us today. Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Ascension St. Vincent is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer. Associates and Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status. E-Verify Statement:
Pay Non-Discrimination Notice:
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.