R&D Lab Technician
Job duties & equipment using:
• Batch making and physical property testing per formulas using spindle mixer, viscometer, pressure flow and lab shear adhesion (to name a few).
• Eventually, data entry of results, trending data and grow position as supervisor sees fit.
Experience, education nuances:
• Chemistry BS ideal
• Batch making experience a plus (but not needed). Must physically be able to mix batches. Although technician will be using beaker size batches
• Looking for someone who is a go getter
• Learns quickly and can run with it
• Asks questions, inquisitive. Wants to know “why”, just doesn’t do the work
• Internal drive to move forward
• Able to work in a very fast, ever changing pace.
• Clean – good housekeeping skills
• Able to work overtime if needed
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]; (513) 605-5495
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178.