Chemistry Laboratory Technician, Envrionmental, Garden Grove, CA
Position Type: Contract-to-hire
Shift: 1st; Mon-Fri; 4 AM-1:30 PM
Laboratory Technician needed at an environmental contract testing lab. This is position would be assisting with lab operations through lab maintenance and documentation. Please apply quickly to be considered.
- Understand and follow Quality System documents relevant to responsibilities, e.g., Quality Manual, SOPs, and Methods.
- Adhere to appropriate quality measures to meet or exceed the standards set by ISO/IEC 17025, government regulatory, and company requirements relevant to assigned duties.
- Ensure that laboratory production is done in a timely manner
- Ensure all laboratory documents are completed daily and confirm accuracy of all records. Ensure documentation is reviewed in a timely manner
- Maintain a clean, sterile, organized work environment. Identify control points that can be standardized to eliminate errors implement documented procedures to overcome these errors.
- Help build confidence in employees and become a mentor for good laboratory practices.
- Continually strive to improve the quality of work we provide to our clients through existing and new technologies Identify non-conformances and out-of- specifications and investigate to determine the possible root causes. Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Laboratory experience, microbiology preferred
- Associates degree in Science Field preferred
For Immediate Consideration, Apply Today! Questions? Call Grace at 714.253.7656 or schedule a time to connect directly follow the link: https://calendly.com/gracepiper/15min-1
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it’s the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.