Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Pharmacy Technician to work with the U.S. Navy in Jacksonville, FL as a civilian promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Our employees are our greatest asset! We offer the following benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off and holidays
- Health and welfare benefits
- Any State License is acceptable
If you are interested please contact Logan Seagraves at, 407-591-3090 or send a resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- A minimum of 1 year full-time experience as a Pharmacy Technician within the last 3 years.
- Be a graduate from a Pharmacy Technician program accredited by the American Society of Health System Pharmacists (ASHP) OR
- Possess certification by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB) OR
- Have successfully completed a formal pharmacy technician training program (i.e., a technical, hospital, or retail based program) OR
- Have successfully completed a formal medical services training program of the United States Military.
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions