Kelly Services is currently hiring a QC Analytical Chemist for a DIRECT HIRE position in Charlotte, NC. This is a full-time direct hire role with benefits and relocation assistance.
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE:
- Method development/validation experience
- Strong Analytical Skills
- HPLC/GC Skills
- Perform all Quality Control (QC) HPLC and GC laboratory activities regarding the sampling and testing of all assigned materials, in-process and finished products and stability samples using current approved analytical methods.
- Generate, review, and approve instrument outputs and test results containing mathematical calculations, graphs, charts, and narratives.
- Perform method development, transfer, verification and validation activities independently or under management direction.
- Perform all laboratory investigation activities (OOS) related to materials, in-process and finished products.
- Perform all required testing associated with protocol and studies (e.g., Cleaning validation rinsate samples, investigation samples), new product launches and development project.
- Perform all equipment qualification, calibration and maintenance activities associated with all assigned laboratory instruments.
- Ensure that adequate laboratory supplies, equipment and materials are maintained to avert any delays or testing interruptions.
- Develop and establish appropriate statistical analysis techniques as needed.
- Develop test methods, SOPs and specifications as required and train others on methodology developed and/or transferred to the QC Laboratory.
- Train and ensure that all Analysts and Technicians perform HPLC, GC and related testing
- Assist Director of QC regarding implementation and reporting regarding annual department goals and objectives.
- Stay current with the developments in the HPLC and GC field, and be aware of current developments on analytical techniques in the pharmaceutical industries.
Education and Work Experience:
- B.S. in Analytical Chemistry or related field with 5 years in the field of analytical chemistry, analytical biochemistry, pharmaceutical sciences through a combination of industry and academic performance.
- Technical expertise in developing, validating and performing quantitative and qualitative analysis of samples on HPLC and GC instruments.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—
providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant
projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help
advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000
scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world
a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect
with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.