Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Master’s preferred
• Background in laboratory analysis / instrumentation.
• Knowledge of HPLC, MS, NMR
• He has familiarity with general techniques and SOP compliance.
• Experience working with pharmaceutical/biotech companies
• Responsible for maintaining accurate reports, monitoring company requirements, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Ability to meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.