Cellar Operator (AM/PM) - $15.00 - $16.00
What's in it for You?
• 2-2-3 Schedule (Work 2 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on)
• Work Days (6AM-5:45PM) or Nights (5:45PM-6AM)
• Permanent positions available based on performance
What is the Job?
• Collect samples of product for testing and quality verification
• Sanitize tanks, lines, heat ex changers and other equipment
• Monitor product appropriately throughout process
• Involved in the taste testing process
• Responsible for kegs, including: washing, filling, hauling and recording
What Do You Bring to the Job?
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Post secondary training in brewing is preferred, but not required
• 1-3 years in a high speed production environment is preferred, but not required
• Ability to read and follow written/verbal instructions
• Ability to pass a background check
To apply, call Deb at Manpower to schedule an interview. 320.251.1924
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.