Administrative Assistant - II
Are you interested? Please contact Courtney Jaskiewicz at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call at 216-901-8674
- Advanced computer experience (MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point) and operation of internal systems such as travel system, COMET/SAP (expenses, catalog and non-catalog shopping, payment requests).
- Team site usage. Preferred experience with MyLearning.
- Advanced Secretarial/Clerical duties Ability to support/manage Outlook calendars rescheduling calendar conflicts and schedule meetings, securing conference rooms and visitor offices as needed.
- Ability to coordinate a variety of projects and perform multiple tasks
- Assist with onboarding new Employees, Contractors and Summer Interns (process new computer requests, move requests, etc.)
- Prioritize workload and be able to multitask to work efficiently with little supervision Schedules complex, multi-leg and international travel Experience processing VISA and passport applications Support the use of team sites.
- Support purchase order submission (catalog and non-catalog orders)
- Complete work assignments using independent judgment
- Provides effective communication with all levels Maintain a level of confidentiality Extraordinary attention to detail willing to work as a team player
- Support primarily remote based workers.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)