The main function of the Laboratory Technician is to provide analytical support to the Quality Control Laboratory. Must be willing and able to work rotating shifts.
- Perform wet chemistry testing
- Prepare samples and buffer solutions
- Analyze raw materials, process samples, and finished products
- Run analyses on samples and provide data/results to operations
- Perform all laboratory housekeeping: file paperwork, clean up spills, dump old samples, stock sample retains in storage shed, order and stock supplies
- Other general lab duties as assigned