Develop formulations for a variety of dosage and delivery forms.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Possess comprehensive knowledge and practical experience with product/process development, processing laboratory techniques and regulatory requirements, and a firm foundation in chemistry, mathematics, pharmaceutics and/or food science.
*Develop and review proposed formulas and ingredients, providing substantiation for structure-function claims, nutritional, and technical information as required.
* Review formulas and ingredients for regulatory compliance of registration documents and labeling as they relate to nutritional and supplement facts panel information.
* Prepare, review, monitor, evaluate, and summarize stability programs for products.
* Conceive and develop formulas suitable for commercialization. Design and conduct appropriate experiments appropriate for the laboratory and manufacturing equipment.
* Train others in developing new products.
* Provide technical and scientific input, support and assistance to other technical disciplines.
* Maintain accurate records of all development projects. Prepares technical documents relevant to area of responsibility such as SOP's, electronic master batch records, raw material and product specifications, technical reports, label copies, product justifications, and technology transfer documentations.
* Ensure efficient operations in assigned project areas in accordance with requirements, SOP's and GMP's.
* Proficient in oral and written communication skills as well as effective organizational and supervisory skills and the ability to make presentations and recommendations in the area of responsibility.
* Must be able to communicate effectively in a cross functional team environment and have the ability to statistically analyze data.
* Must have computer literacy, including word processing and spreadsheet software.
* Must have sound judgment and decision-making skills.
* Take leading role for projects as assigned.
* Support other projects within the formulation team.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.