Title: Clinical Data Analyst I
Our Client is seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic and independent Scientific Researcher to join the Modeling and Simulation (M&S) Group within the Clinical Pharmacology Department in the Department of Development Sciences.
You will provide technical support for the Modeling and Simulation activities to assess the clinical pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamics (PKPD) of drug candidates and marketed products, in order to ensure that the right drug is administered to the right patient at the right dose and regimen.
The successful candidate will be expected to effectively collaborate with colleagues in Clinical Pharmacology and work independently or under the direct supervision of a manager.
Daily responsibilities include:
- Data managements for M&S analysis.
- Conduct of graphical data examination such as exposure-response analysis.
- QC of documents and programming.
- Regulatory submission and simple M&S analyses if applicable.
- The individual is expected to acquire the basic Clinical Pharmacology and M&S knowledge to perform such tasks.
- He/she may support internal/external presentation and reporting of data section and other sections of M&S analysis plans and results as applicable.
- He/she may assist the development of standardization of M&S analyses.
- He/she may also contribute to departmental initiatives such as literature database, real world data, system infrastructure, software/tool and other efforts.
- You must have solid hands-on expertise in R programming.
- Experience in data pooling and graphical representation of clinical trial data is highly desired.
- Experience with M&S dataset, methodologies, and software (such as NONMEM) as well as Phoenix WinNonlin® is preferred, but not required.
- Strong analytical, organization, and communication skills, attention to detail, as well as working effectively in a multidisciplinary team setting are essential.
- Candidate must be open-minded and ready to learn new concepts and tools.
M.S. or B.S. or equivalent experience in Statistics, Mathematics, Pharmacometrics, Engineering, Computer Science, other life science or related field with 0+ year for M.S. or 2+ yrs for B.S. of relevant experience, preferable in the Biotechnology or Pharmaceutical Industry.
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—
providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant
projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help
advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000
scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world
a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect
with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.