We are seeking a dynamic and experienced individual to fill the role of Research Scientist (Flow Cytometry), based in San Mateo, CA. The successful candidate will support ongoing and new efforts focused on biomarker development in the areas of inflammatory autoimmune diseases such as inflammatory bowel disease.
- Work within a project team-based research structure to collaboratively support projects in the Inflammation therapeutic area within Biomarker Sciences.
- Participate significantly in and lead biomarker assay development efforts.
Skills And Qualifications
- MS, PhD or equivalent and 3-5+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience in the use and application of modern techniques to enable biomarker research.
- Experience with the use of multi-color flow cytometric assays, including detection of phosphoproteins within leukocytes.
- Experience in hypothesis-driven biological and/or translational research and biomarker development.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Estella Nchumuluh at (+1) 2679433657 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.