Job Description: Description:
technician level experience with validation executions; lab and QA
Under general supervision, the scope of this position is responsible for monitoring product quality through testing and observation. Additionally, this position consists of the operation of moderately complex semi-automated equipment.
Work Environment: Lab AND Office Environment
* High School/ GED graduate or equivalent. BS in a science-related field is preferred
* Three to five years relative work experience
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite; strong knowledge of Excel
* Ten key adding machine experience preferred
Tasks and responsibilities:
* Responsible for running in-process, stability/calibration, final release, reagent release and experimental devices
* Notifying appropriate personnel of results and completing all associated documentation
* Cross-trained on all process including in-process, stability, calibration, final release and reagent release
* Able to solve process-related questions/problems
* Capable of working and communicating with other departments for experimental device testing
* Train new employee/ Quality Control Technician I
* Operate laboratory equipment safely, as trained and directed, in accordance with established practices
* Responsible for inventory accuracy of all testing related materials
* Other responsibilities as assigned
* Carries out duties in compliance with established business policies
Management System per ISO, FDA, and other regulatory agencies
* Responsible for exhibiting professional behavior with both internal/external business associates that reflects positively on the company and is consistent with the company's policies and practices
* Perform other duties & projects as assigned
* Understands and is aware of the quality consequences which may occur from the improper performance of their specific job. Has awareness of device defects that may occur in their area of responsibility, including product design, verification and validation, manufacturing and testing activities.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.