At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are hiring for a qualified civilian Pharmacy Technician to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Tyndall Air Force Base, Panama City, Florida.
• Status: Full-Time
• Schedule: Monday – Friday 7:00AM – 6:00PM
• Excellent financial package designed to attract compassionate, top performers
• Comprehensive benefits package to include major medical, dental, vision, and 401k
• Malpractice provided with tail coverage
The Pharmacy Technician must have the following qualifications: • Degree: Certificate, Certified by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB)
• Education: Graduate from a formal pharmacy technician program accredited by the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP) or a formal pharmacy technician program (i.e., technical, hospital, or retail-based program) or a formal medical services training program of the United States Military
• Experience: Minimum One year of experience
• Pharmacy Technicians will be required to have and maintain a Pharmacy Technician Certification Board License
Minimum Requirements for the Pharmacy Technician are as follows: • Perform a full range of pharmacy technician procedures.
• Perform pharmaceutical dispensing duties including filling new outpatient prescriptions, refilling
prescriptions, and entering orders into databases.
• Perform information consultation duties including supporting new and refill prescriptions, supporting
patient requests, supporting physician’s requests, monitoring for drug interactions, and reporting adverse
• Perform quality improvement duties including performing drug storage inspection, reviewing expired
supplies, and producing error and workload reports and documentation.
• Perform supply process duties including placing new orders, stocking/restocking shelves, inventory
maintenance, producing not in stock reports.
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.