Apex Life Sciences has an immediate need for a 1st shift Lab Technician.
Location: Glendale Heights
Formulation of personal care products & include cost quotes and analyses develop product for marketing, productive, scientific review (Micro, Toxic, etc.) provide technical support to manufacturing evaluate alternative secure of raw materials.
- Maintains glassware by picking-up, cleaning, washing, sterilizing, and distributing.
- Assist in formulation and reformulation process to other chemist
- Work on several project of formulation and development of new products
- Provides glassware by ordering, receiving, and inventorying glassware.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance.
- Documents information by maintaining daily logs and equipment record books.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178.