Analytical Chemist, 3rd shift – Grafton, WI
• Perform analytical chemical testing and analyze raw materials, samples, in process batches and finished products.
• Should be skilled in lab instrumentation, gas chromatography, spectrophotometry, etc.
• Document all results and rework on other laboratory testing according to Standard Operating instructions.
• Perform other duties as assigned by Lab Manager.
• Bachelor’s in Chemistry or natural science.
• Strong working knowledge in Mathematics concepts (probabilities and statistical).
• Experience in Microsoft Office, Google Suite and Statistical analysis software.
• Be able to read, analyze and interpret journals, technical procedure, government regulations and business information.
• Maintain confidentiality and work ethics.