Sign-On/Retention incentives:up to $4000*
for night shift position
Receives laboratory specimensfrom inpatient units, outpatient clinics, and from outside institutions.
This is a full-time, 40-hour per week, nightshift position working from 7:00pm-5:30am. Dartmouth-Hitchcock offers a20% shift differential for working the evening shift.
Responsibilities: Alisting of the key responsibilities:
- Performs functions related to demographic data, testrequisitioning, labels and reports. Processes specimens.
- Obtains blood specimens from patients. Obtains specimen requirement information.
- Operates pneumatic tube system (PTS) to ensure timelydelivery of laboratory specimens.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned.
*External hires only andcertain conditions apply
- High school graduate required.
- Coursework toward college degree preferred.
- Previous laboratory experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a fast paced, demanding environment.
Required Licensure/Certification Skills: