At ProClinical, we are seeking an individual to fill the role of Laboratory Technician II - Virus Protection, based in Philadelphia, PA. The successful candidate will perform assays and complete test methods, as well as other required documentation.
- Maintain cell cultures in accordance to SOPs and testing records
- Conduct assays and lab procedures as outlined in testing record and regulatory guidelines.
- Accurately complete testing records and other required documentation.
- Perform assays using appropriate laboratory techniques.
- Report observations of ongoing tests to Technical Reviewer or Laboratory Manager.
- Communicate daily lab activities with supervisor and other colleagues.
- Prepare reagents and restock labs with supplies.
- Maintain equipment's cleaning logs.
- Aid in the training of new employees.
- Maintain passaging and seeding cells
- Train on departmental assays.
- Initiate and write nonconformances.
- Participate in R&D projects and assay validations.
- Perform testing in BSL2+ laboratory.
Skills And Qualifications
- BA in Biological Sciences or related and 1-2 years of relevant experience.
- Proficient written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, including a command of English.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Certain physical requirements, including ability to work with various hazardous materials and wear appropriate PPE, ability to lift 20 lbs. routinely, freedom of motion and clarity of vision.
- Some holiday and/or overtime work may be required.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Mary Jacobs at (+1) 2674774800 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.