Associate Clinical Research Director - Phoenix, AZ
Every day Kelly Scientific Resources (KSR) connects scientific professionals with opportunities to advance their careers. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Associate Clinical Research Director to work with an establish company in Phoenix, AZ, west valley or east valley.
Associate Clinical Research Director will provide supervision, protocol implementation, and clinical research support for this multi -site program to ensure successful implementation of and adherence to the clinical research protocol and national and local milestones regarding planning, administration, timeline management,
enrollment, participant engagement, data collection, and reporting. Will be responsible for overseeing all clinical research operations including enrollment, informed consent, procedures, data collection and documentation, interactions with the study team and clinical partners
- Will be required to travel to one or more sites within the Phoenix Metro are on a regular basis to ensure protocol adherence. Occasional travel to Tucson and, less frequently, out of state travel will be required with advance notice.
- Serve as a resource to others for all aspects of conducting a complex and multi -site clinical research program, and lead a robust and expansive team.
- Develop and implement plans and standard operating procedures under the guidance of study leadership.
- Collaborate effectively with others to ensure proper progress and completion of studies.
- Supervise activities of subordinates, if assigned.
- Train new staff in preparation and conduct of clinical research.
- Provide oversight and guidance to research staff.
- Oversee the collection and processing for specimens to meet study requirements, including urine, saliva specimens and intravenous blood samples.
- Ensure efficient management of resources to ensure fast patient recruitment, trial plan optimization, and execution of trials, taking advantage of existing institutional infrastructure where appropriate.
- Provide oversight for maintenance of regulatory activities/submissions within our team, ensure accuracy and timeliness of distributing regulatory updates to all collaborative parties.
- Coordinate and participate in monitor visits, audits, and quality reviews (internal and external) in a professional manner.
- Implement successful plan to identify potential participants in assigned settings.
- Prepare and supervise study staff and participate directly in enrollment.
- Determine best method(s) to identify potential participants for research protocol (advertisements, chart reviews, monitoring of clinic schedule, etc.) and prepare accordingly.
- Create and maintain a detailed tracking system for participants considered for enrollment. Track progress at regular intervals and report out to PI and study team.
- Proactively take initiative to ensure recruitment stays on track with the project timelines.
- Communicate with staff, participants and families in culturally sensitive manner.
- Compose clear, precise and detailed correspondence.
- Communicate program related issues to investigators, sponsors, coordinating centers, coordinators, clinical team, managers and other institutions in a timely fashion.
- Attend national and local weekly calls and meetings to ensure awareness and
- familiarity with program changes, regularly accessing and sharing information from these meetings and other cloud-based group platforms with team (including Confluence, Slack, ServiceNow, HealthPro Portal, and other tools).
- Oversee and supervise data entry team and validation to ensure accuracy, quality and compliance of data collection process.
- Maintain master files for clinical research protocols.
- Ensure quality of data submitted from study sites and assure timely submission of data.
- Provide assistance, training and supervision for research coordinators.
- Train new staff in preparation and implementation of protocol.
- Bachelors Degree or Masters Degree in life sciences
- 8-10 years experience in implementing clinical research protocols including clinical trials or cohort studies
- 3-4 years experience in supervising
Apply Today! Questions? Call Kevin at 602.548.1774 or email at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
•Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—
providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant
projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help
advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000
scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world
a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect
with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.