DO YOU WANT LAB EXPERIENCE OR HAVE LAB EXPERIENCE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO START ASAP?
This CONTRACT TO DIRECT HIRE position is something you wont want to miss!
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
- Execute and complete product development or research projects as given by Director, Product Innovation and Analysis.
- Research new technologies, materials and products that potentially fit into the company's initiative for growth.
- Generate and report reliable physical and analytical data.
- Follow all applicable raw material handling, safety, and waste disposal instructions.
- Bachelors Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or related technical field
• 0-3 years of experience
• Basic knowledge of formulating architectural and/or industrial maintenance coatings
• Experience and proficiency with MS Office, databases, email and basic computer skills.
8am -5pm Tuesday -Thursday or Monday -Friday
APPLY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—
providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant
projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help
advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000
scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world
a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect
with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.