Analytical Research & Development Scientist ?
Full benefits package
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Master's degree in Chemistry ,Biochemistry, Biotechnology or related field.
- Previous 2 plus years of in a pharmaceutical manufacturing industry.
- Must have prior experience working in the Pharmaceutical industry, using analytical techniques including HPLC and GC as well as experience with Method Development and Validation of these techniques.
- Experience with LC-MS, GC-MS and ICP would be an advantage.
- Must have knowledge of cGMPs, Quality Concepts, and Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Strong attention to detail.