PHARMACY TECHNICIAN/TECHNICIAN TRAINEES NEEDED!
Mail-Order Pharmacy Environment (Call Center)
Are you interested in a set schedule, no face-to-face customer interaction, and more of an office position in the rapidly growing pharmacy mail-order industry? If you have excellent customer service skills, and are a pharmacy technician or pharmacy technician trainee, apply today for this exciting opportunity!
Schedule: Monday - Friday
- 7:00 am - 4:30 pm
- 8:00 am - 5:30 pm
- 9:00 am - 6:30 pm
- 10:00 am - 7:30 pm
- Saturday shift Occasional or Overtime (9:00 am - 3:00 pm)
- Must have TSBP (trainee status or registered pharmacy technician)
- Customer service experience
- Pharmacy experience preferred
- Good typing and computer skills
- Inputting the prescription and patient information into the pharmacy system for processing
- Providing excellent customer service to customers, physicians and insurance representatives over the phone and via email.
- Obtaining refill prescriptions for continued treatment
- Manages calls to and from internal and external customers for clarification of prescriptions, requesting further information or to inform them of a delay in services due to lack of needed information
- Transfers prescription calls back to Pharmacist in order to complete the intake/referral of a patient for services.
- Accurately attaches images to patient referral/profile
- Other duties as assigned
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.