Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT), Vista, CA
Job Summary: The Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT) will work in Automated Chemistry area and performs moderate complexity testing. Performs and documents quality control and preventive maintenance. Follows good laboratory practices and procedures for compliance.
Pay Range: $22-$26/hr
Position Type: Full Time, Direct Hire
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Independently perform clinical laboratory testing procedures.
- Follow quality control procedure to assure accuracy of test systems.
- Performs daily, weekly and monthly maintenance of Bio-Flash and PHADIA instruments.
- Performs loading and unloading of patient samples, standard and controls.
- Troubleshooting of instrument errors.
- Quality control assurance for each assay under the supervision of CLS.
- Maintain logs and supplies inventory in Automated Chemistry department.
- Maintain compliance with all company policies.
- Preparing external controls: pooling, preparing aliquots and testing for immunology markers.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor of Science degree (BS) in Medical Technology, Biology, Chemistry and related field is preferred but not required.
- Licensed by the State of California as a Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT) is required.
- 0-2 year experience in a laboratory setting is accepted.
- Basic computer literacy and ability to comply with department needs and expectations.
For immediate consideration apply today! Questions? Call Airika at 562.206.2707 or Carl at 858.207.6311
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 11,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.