Currently seeking a Research Associate II/Senior Research Associate for a pharmaceutical company located in South San Francisco.
The ideal candidate will be executing qualitative and quantitative PK/ADME bioanalytical and analytical assays, including extracting biological matrices, running and maintaining HPLC and LC/MS/MS instrumentation, and dose solution analysis and stability. In addition, the candidate will manage databases, quality review data, and manage outsourcing of PK/ADME assays.
- Develop HPLC and LC/MS/MS (Sciex) bioanalytical and analytical methods for quantitative bioanalysis of plasma and other biological matrices and execute analyses to support pharmacokinetic and in vitro ADME studies of novel small and large molecule therapeutics.
- Perform protein binding analyses and in vitro stability assays.
- Document, organize, and maintain research data and ensure proper archival.
- Conduct detailed and thorough review of data to ensure data quality based on study design, quality control results, and trends.
- Manage outsourcing of PK/ADME assays.
- Ensure that high quality research reports and presentations are completed in a timely manner.
- Preferred Experience:
- 3-5 years of work experience in LC/MS/MS bioanalytical laboratory in pharmaceutical R&D.
- Must have solid knowledge and demonstrated hands-on experience in qualitative and quantitative bioanalysis.
- Should be familiar with ABI Analyst, Excel, and Prism in order to review and consolidate quantitative data for the team.
- Laboratory instrument operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Modeling of PK data using non-compartmental analyses.
• BS/BA, MS/MA, or training in a scientific discipline and appropriate work experience.