A Lab Research Applicant job in Fremont with a leading Technology Company is available courtesy of Modis Engineering. This is a temp to direct opportunity!
Lab Research Applicant job responsibilities include:
* Utilize a well equipped thermal test laboratory to provide interface with various product development teams. These multi-disciplined teams include suppliers, electrical engineers, mechanical engineers, manufacturing, quality, and marketing
* Evaluate new thermal technologies, materials, and cooling solutions
* Create quality test reports using MS word and MS PowerPoint
* Two plus years of experience working in a mechanical testing lab.
* Working knowledge of electronic cooling.
* Have understanding of thermal principals, fluid flow, heat sink types, heat sink material collection, thermal interface materials.
* Previous lab experience in a thermal lab is a plus!
* Cad experience (NX or Solidworks)
* Strong skills with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills that demonstrate the ability to express complex technical concepts clearly and concisely.
* Ability to apply logical reasoning, test assumptions and observe results and make corrections.
* Hands on ability to build test markups, install T/Cs, set up wind tunnel, perform thermal tests, collect temperature, flow pressure and power data using electrical test equipment.
If you are interested in this Lab Research Applicant position in Fremont, then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Modis Engineering go to www.modis.com
If you have questions about the position please contact Chuck Oeland at (408) 328-0777 or at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled