2 total openings
Being able to check all print and digital files and prepping them for release to our vendor.
Making sure that all of our files are set up correctly and making minor changes if they are not.
Having a solid understanding of image resolution, color modes of all graphics and color separations.
Minor retouching skills of photos and making a clipping path as well as being able to make minor or quick turn changes to current work.
Working with designers to understand complex files for print
Understanding CMYK, RGB, spot color and process. An understanding of what a bleed, trim, die cut, and live area are.
The ability to learn our procedures and process to release our projects—a step-by-step process on releasing our files.
Minor digital work, working in Photoshop to make changes and following our process to release digital files
• Solution provider
• Work with Art directors, designers, and AEs
• Flexible—multiple projects, priorities and managing time
• Attention to detail—quick turn projects
• Dependable—follow up and follow through
• Cooperation—good-natured, positive attitude