• 4 Years of recent relevant technical experience.Group:
• Knowledge of government/USMC procedures and policies in support of acquisition, logistics, and fielding activities desired.
• Experience supporting MCISRE systems and show increasing levels of responsibility.
• Experience in the preparation, typing, filing of military acquisition documentation including typing in the appropriate format for technical documentation and data entry in spreadsheets and databases.
• Knowledge in leading analysis efforts on highly complex problems or mission specific operational problems, directing technical teams on operational and/or developmental projects throughout system life cycle (development of requirements to final delivery).
• Government issued Top Secret/SCI Clearance.
• Extensive knowledge with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project.
• Candidates will be subject to a security investigation and must be able to meet the eligibility requirements to obtain and maintain a minimum of security clearance issued by the U.S. Government.
Clearance Level Needed:
Programs & Operations
• Provide technical and analytical support and data analysis to MCSC and assigned Project Office.
• Expertise with Integrated Broadcast System (IBS) and Receivers desired.
• Reproduce distribute and track system S/W.
• Develop and update training materials.
• Support program office documentation development.
• Coordinate with sponsor offices on S/W and H/W baselines/updates.
• Assist in H/W and S/W development.
• Provide Help Desk support and recommendations for problem resolution and maximizing system performance.
• Support H/W and S/W tech refresh activities including documentation and application development.
• Develop test plans and conduct, facilitate, and observe system level testing, integration testing, S/W and H/W testing.
• Coordinate with test and accreditation activities to obtain certifications.
• Assist in IBS/IBR and host interoperability testing and integration activities.
• Provide CONOP, COE, and TTP development support.
• Support research and development activities.
• Perform technical studies and conduct analysis of current and future IBR requirements.
• Attend meetings and conferences, capture and prepare meeting minutes, and provide presentation/ briefing support.
• Gather, compile, summarize information, and draw conclusions.
• Must be able to work independently and resolve problems within an assigned area of responsibility.
• Must possess strong organizational and written/verbal communication skills and have the ability to multi-task.
• Ability to professionally communicate and interface with management, supervisors and peers required.